Monday, July 07, 2008

"Generally stalkers don't speak to the object of their attention so there really is no protocol there." -Ashley

My excuses for not updating frequently, in no particular order:

* I excel at procrastination.
* My scratch disk is almost full because I have like 17 million pics on this computer. Which drags everything to a freakishly slow crawl. You would cry if you had to use my computer for anything other than, say, solitaire. (I just need a USB external modem so I can hook up the Mini, but I don't have the money for that right now. or ever, really.)
* I am so tired when I finally get home at night that my screen is a bit blurry and I can't focus long enough to write anything other than "Your mom!" to Tashina over IM.
* I am in a fight with every single digital camera in my house. We are not on speaking terms as of right now.
* I have no patience.
* I have been working a lot. Ok, well, I have been at work a lot.

and the number #1 reason:
* I moved my TV into the living room, so I now go to bed at a semi-decent hour.

1 comment:

Sarah C. said...

All of which are not good enough excuses. Take that!