Monday, February 04, 2008

I thought you didn't care

HELLO FEBRUARY! I've been bad at keeping updated, sorry.

A rundown...

I haven't been sick in months. Months. Which is amazing considering what has been going around, and how I usually lose my voice at least once during this time.

I have no money. Correction: I have $130 in my bank account and $11 in my purse. However, I have an bill of $204 being autowithdrawn in ten days. Hmmmmmm.

I've applied at about seventy thousand places. Mostly retail. I don't care what I do, I just really need the money right now.
I am watching The Fugitive and filling out job applications. I love this movie. :) I enjoy the relationship between Harrison Ford's character and Tommy Lee Jones' character. How throughout the movie he keeps telling Kimble he doesn't care if he didn't kill his wife. And at the end he convinces Kimble to come with him and tells him how he knows the other guy had set it up, had access, etc. Then he unlocks the handcuffs and gives Kimble an ice pack. Awww.
Dr. Richard Kimble: "I thought you didn't care."
Deputy Gerard: "I don't. Don't tell anybody, ok?"

No comments: