Thursday, January 03, 2008

2007 in review

You know...first sentences of each month:

January-
So much to write, yet such a short attention span.

February-
Is it odd that I can be brought to tears? Does that make me a wimp, or just far from stoical?

March-
I'm watching Revenge of the Sith while in bed.

April-
Today is my mother's 58th birthday.

May-
Today is a nice, semi-relaxing day.

June-
If there was one fictional person with whom I always felt I could be best friends, it was Nancy Drew.

July-
I had a few days off this week.

August-
Tonight I was driving home with the radio on and had the goofy thought about my theory that everyone is a closet Tears For Fears fan, even if they don't realize it.

September-
Because I'm taking a few days off work to head up to Utah, I agreed to go into work today.

October-
I'm rewatching Arrested Development again, woot

November-
This year I was Beth Chapman, Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife, haha.

December-
This is what I woke up to today. Happy December!

No comments: