Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Conversation Snippet


Susannah: "I want to go camping."
Elizabeth: "No you don't; what a retarded idea!"
Susannah: "Hahaha, ok...maybe I don't."
Elizabeth: "Why would you say that?"
Susannah: "I like camping ...at least the whole campfire and burning marshmallows bit."
Elizabeth: "You want a Family Home Evening in the canyon?"
Jayar: "What did she say?"
Elizabeth: "She said she wants to go camping!"
Susannah: "Or, ya know, marshmallows, smores, yeah..."
Elizabeth: "We can do that over the stove."


I still want to go to Arches (Meridith? Amy?) this summer.

2 comments:

Sarah C. said...

I want to go! I want to go! But I've already been to Arches twice this year. So, maybe Zion's? I want to hike Angel's Landing.

Meridith said...

Yeah, I'll go with ya. I don't think I've ever been there before. But, it will have to be between July 18th and August 18th. or.....something.