Saturday, February 17, 2007

"That's not your chair, this is Auntie Deborah's chair. So get off it. Sit on the floor. This is not your chair." -Luke, age 2

It was supposed to be a great month financially, but I somehow messed things up enough that I can only put $4 on my credit card and need to get an additional $125 in my checking account for the outstanding checks. And the month is only halfway through.


Contrary to popular belief, I'm not completely incompetent when it comes to money. I just messed something up so I'm getting $580 in two weeks rather than yesterday. I paid off my credit card, so it has already come out of my checking account, but hasn't posted toward my card yet. They are just funds floating in space, apparently.


Sometimes I just can't get anything right.

No comments: