Friday, February 17, 2006

"dats during whitching hour"

--from a MySpace bulletin, aka junk forwards
************

My mother is always hesitant to let my father and me go on trips together. Cohorts-in-crime, if you will:

dad: Susie - wanna have breakfast with me
Sus: Totawwy
dad: As long as we are having an imaginary breakfast, we might as well have anything and as much as we want.
Sus: Hmmm...I think I'll have 3 hashbrown patties then.
dad: Ah mona have sausage buttermilk pancakes with butterskotch syrup.
Sus: I'm gonna have to throw a few french toast slices on my plate...five or six sounds right.
dad: okay, me 2
dad: I need a butterscotch shake to wash mine down
Sus: And no fakie scrambled eggs. Only the real stuff. With syrup accidentally touching it.
dad: No - that might be a bit rich
dad: yeah
Sus: And a Whopper. 'Cause they are fun for breakfast.
dad: okay - hey because this is imaginary, we won't get full...or sick
Sus: or chubby
dad: yea
Sus: Then make it two Whoppers
dad: Add a Whopper to my plate
dad: Plus one to take home
Sus: We'd better throw in a few bear claws
dad: and apple fritters...goey ones
dad: the size of a frisbee
Sus: And custard filled chocolate iced Krispy Kremes. Half a dozen.
dad: while we are playing..I want twice as many as yours
Sus: Mmmm. Maybe I should have a big putenschnitzel...yum
dad: ... :-D
Sus: And a big strawberry shake. A girls gotta cleanse her palate.
dad: guys too
dad: I guess I'm full till brunch
Sus: Yeah, that'll probably hold us over
dad: Then ah mo have something with nuts...maybe turtles
dad: with a big fuzzee
Sus: Yuuuuuuum
dad: ah mean fizzee
Sus: yes, as fuzzees may cause hairballs
dad: lessee, fuzzees have to have something to do with fudge
dad: do you like coconut with your fudge?
Sus: Nah, I'd like my fudge coconutfree. However, I would like a few haystacks. :-)
dad: yuum

No comments: